Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New at Your Family Games...

Note from the editor:

Lately, I've been considering the completely sensical idea of having a regular update schedule for Your Family Games.

So for now, I've settled on Tuesday. Why? Weekends are a good time to sort out extracurricular stuff and, by Tuesday morning, I should have survived Monday's six-hour onslaught of class. This new, long overdue strategy is based off my current mash-up of tips I've been given for building a website:


More updates -> more visitors/traffic -> people who may be interested enough in the blog to visit again -> people who might sign up for a newsletter -> newsletter consistently reminds them to come back -> potential regular audience!

*Ta-Dah* That easy? Right?

Anyway....

This Tuesday, we have reviews for The Orange Box (Xbox360) and Lumines 2 (PSP) online. So with Tuesdays, I plan to include either a short column, interesting newsbits from the videogame industry or both. I will have my first column posted later this evening.
______________________________________________________

No comments:

ESRB Widget

(copyright ESRB 2008)